Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Guilty Pleasure Night: The Bachelor Finale

 Is Ben your type? {via}

I am sad to report that I have been anxiously awaiting today's arrival. It's Monday and that means tonight is The Most Dramatic Bachelor Finale Ever.

I've seen all the tabloids and I have a pretty good idea which lady will get the final rose. I don't know how much more drama the producers can create. None the less, I am excited for tonight's episode.
I don't watch much junk TV, so I allow myself to invest in this long-running dating game show.
You want to know why I watch it?

I think it is exciting to watch people go on first dates. There are so many dates on this show and most of them gives me the same butterflies I had on my first date with Keith. (Some of the dates also make me cringe!) I still get butterflies when I look at Keith, but not the same kind that fluttered in my stomach when I wondered if he liked me, too.

So I watch. And sometimes Keith does, too. He was rooting for Emily, the pretty rapper.

Do you watch? What are your thoughts on tonight's episode? 

 

2 comments:

  1. I must be the only one in the world who doesn't watch this show! Sadly, I watch plenty of other reality tv aka junk tv. Enjoy the finale~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for tonight. I'm disappointed that a certain someone is still in the running, though. :(

    ReplyDelete