Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Celebrate Good Times (Come On)! It’s National Underwear Day!


I’m putting the Honeymoon post on hold because right now I've got some breaking news: Friday is National Underwear Day. Hopefully, you’re reading this early enough to slip into your favorite pair. If not, head over to www.freshpair.com to order yourself some new skivvies.

I can’t pick a favorite. I’m a big fan of the original lace thong (low rise, of course) from Hanky Panky. If you’re not a thong-wearer, I swear this will change you. It’s got a wider gusset than most thongs and it’s made from the stretch lace. While it may cost a bit more ($18), it won’t dig into your sides. I have a pair in nude and black and they are absolute wardrobe staples. Fun Fact: A baby blue Hanky Panky was my "something blue".

Pretty and comfy!

Cosabella also makes a one-size fits all thong called Never-Say-Never, which I love just as much as Hanky Panky, and their colors are really fun. I just got one in eggplant that I think I’ll wear to my best friend’s wedding in September since that’s the color of our bridesmaid dresses! Shopping Tip: The "Cutie" style is their low-rise cut.

I would celebrate National Underwear by buying myself a new pair, but I literally just did. (And I’ll likely buy more again soon!) So I’m urging you to throw away those granny panties and try something new. You can thank me later.

What are you wearing for National Underwear Day? More importantly, what new style are you indulging in today? If you could splurge on any new style, what would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment