Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Kate Moss Gets Hitched PLUS I'm Headed to Vegas


Have you ever been to a wedding or fancy party where they make one of these champagne towers? To me, this is like the ultimate symbol of frivolous excess. It says, "We're so rich we can risk stacking a million glasses and spilling expensive champagne just because it looks cool." I feel like Daniel Craig is one of the few people cool enough to get away with this. Obviously, so is Kate Moss because this shot is from her recent wedding. The rest of the event looks rather quaint compared to the image above. It's an elegant, English country affair and I think it's beautiful.

Any one else have wedding portraits that look like a magazine spread?




Paul McCarthy? Yea, he came to my wedding, too.


All photos from www.vogue.com

Today is also a great day because I'm packing for a weekend in Las Vegas for one of my very best friend's bachelorette party. I just got the itinerary and we've got a great few days ahead. I've been to Vegas a million times for work events, but now I'm traveling with people, who know people, who people. I can't wait.

Packing!!!

The bride and I are a little bummed to be missing our close friend's baby shower which is also happening this weekend. Isn't she adorable?


Congrats to the mom-to-be and the bride-to-be! I'll see ya next week people!

No comments:

Post a Comment