Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Real Wedding from Orchard Cove Photography


Wow. I just had one of those days. It seemed like I couldn’t do anything right. Every time I turned around something landed on my desk that made me just want to crawl under my chair and throw in the towel, at least for the day. The insanity didn’t end when I left the office, either. I got to the subway platform just in time to learn that a water main broke and the trains were delayed. There were so many people in Times Square I thought they were giving away something for free. But they weren’t. They were dishing out more grief, and it wasn’t even free. I had to cough up $2.50 for that hassle! 

No one likes a day like that, especially on a Monday. So to cope, I closed my eyes and pretended I was in the one place where no one gave me any grief, they just gave me champagne and compliments—my wedding day. I recommend this technique next time someone is mean to you. Pretend you’re a bride. No one is mean to brides. 

With that, I’d like to introduce you to one of the world’s most charming brides. She’s so charming she charmed my socks right off. Her smile is absolutely contagious. Behold, Lauren.


This real wedding from Orchard Cove Photography is romantic and sweet and I absolutely melted when I saw all the flower power it’s got going on. Lauren and Colin chose the beautiful Eolia Mansion at Harkness Memorial State Park for their venue. It’s grand and romantic and every time I see it, I think Elizabeth Bennett will walk into the room next. I just love it.






I’ve got to say, big smiley bridal portraits are some of my favorites. I love the smile-factor. And on a Monday, how could you not?

Photographed by Orchard Cove Photography
Orchard Cove specializes in at-home and outdoor weddings. To see more click here
Caterer - A Thyme to Cook
Lauren's Hair & Makeup - Jennie Fresa Beauty Library
Cupcakes & Cake - Vesta Bakery

No comments:

Post a Comment