Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hunky Husband Turned Swimsuit Model

Last night, my husband was dismayed to see that I has posted a shirtless photo of another man on my blog. It was Valentine's Day after all.

We spent the afternoon in the kitchen slaving on a romantic meal for two that ended up being enough for four or five. (I am excited for leftovers tonight!) We made mushroom soup, braised short ribs, Yukon gold and sweet potato gratin and finished off with a delicious pots de creme. We washed it all down with a bottle of champagne. It was a great night, but I still feel terrible about betraying my husband on the blog yesterday. If I ever do publish a swimsuit magazine, I believe this shot must make it in.


Take that Ryan!  

How was your Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment