Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Just popping in to wish you all a merry Christmas. I also want to say thank you so much for reading. It has been so fulfilling to write this blog and I am still amazed everyday that people follow along! I hope everyone has a great weekend with their family, friends, fiances and husbands. No matter which side of the family you are celebrating with this year, enjoy it! Cherish your old traditions and make some great new ones, too.


Here’s my favorite holiday tradition: Santa’s elves used to visit our house on Christmas Eve and deliver a new pair of pajamas for my brother and I. That was always the moment that Christmas really started. The elves haven’t visited for a while, but I think they will come back!


What is your favorite holiday tradition?

No comments:

Post a Comment