Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Rockin' Real Wedding from Laurie Rhodes Photography



Today I have some more real wedding inspiration for you. This event is coming to you courtesy of the lovely Laurie Rhodes. She shot Laura and Max’s rockstar-themed wedding at the Hudson Theater in New York City and I’m thrilled to share it. Did you hear what I just said? This wedding takes place in a theater! I’m a number one fan of unique event locations and this one takes the cake. What more, while snapping photos in Times Square onlookers actually stopped to ask if the bride was Lady Gaga. (See above!) She’s gorgeous. Have a look:








Photography: Laurie Rhodes Photography 
Flowers: Designs by Rose
Venue and catering: Millenium Broadway Hotel (Hudson Theatre),

Cake: Jason Ellis/Top Tiers



Do you love this wedding (and the amazing venue) as much as I do? What is the coolest wedding venue you have seen?




2 comments:

  1. This wedding is so glam! I agree, the venue is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those shots are fabulous!! What a gorgeous bride, and I can see why people wondered if she was Lady Gaga, heh heh. =)

    ReplyDelete